I hope everyone is still as motivated as they were on January 1st to lose their extra weight! I know it is tough but a good steady pace will always win! Here is another recipe I found to be tasty!
- 3 -4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 stalk celery , chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon onion , chopped
- ½ lb mushroom , sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 16 ounces frozen cauliflower , cooked well and drained
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese , shredded
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- paprika (optional)
1Brown the sausage with the celery, onion and mushrooms.
2Stir the softened cream cheese into the sausage mixture until well blended.
3Coarsely chop the cooked cauliflower.
4Mix all ingredients and spread in a greased 9″x13″ baking dish.
5If desired, dust the top with paprika.
6Bake, covered with foil, at 350º for about 30 minutes.
7Uncover and bake until hot and bubbly and top is lightly browned, about 10 to 15 minutes.