So, you should know how to take your favorite low carb tortilla and turn it into a healthy batch of tortilla chips. Here is a little recipe for a cheese dip for those chips if you want something other then salsa for a Super Bowl party!
Original Recipe Yield 6 cups
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork sausage
- 2 pounds processed cheese food, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, with liquid
- Place ground beef and ground pork sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt processed cheese food. Stir in diced tomatoes with green chile peppers while processed cheese food is melting.
- Drain ground beef and ground sausage. Mix into the processed cheese food mixture. Transfer to a medium dish and serve warm.
Servings Per Recipe: 48
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7.8g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
- Sodium: 241mg
- Total Carbs: 1.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 5.1g